Human Entrance offers a full range of professional services for individuals and families relocating to a new home and settling in a new country. We coordinate and deliver a wide range of work-related relocation services globally, such as Destination Services, Immigration Services, Intercultural Communication, Move Management and Consultancy Services.
Since our foundation in Sweden 1999, we have assisted thousands of individuals, couples, and families all over the world. Human Entrance is proud to be the market leader in Sweden on relocation services and immigration services. We are relator independent and growing around the world with offices in China, USA, and Singapore, serving our global clients.
We are looking to expand our Client Service team. As a Client Service Manager your mission is to ensure a complete cross-border delivery of solutions for our client companies.
- As a member of our team your main tasks will be:
- Building and providing excellent customer service for our clients
- One point of contact for Client companies
- Responsible to ensure Client retention
- Organizing and attending Client meetings
- Secure accurate budget and consistent development for our clients.
- Support the Operations team in delivery
It is crucial that you have a clear, result oriented “can-do” attitude, and strong ability to maintain tight deadlines. You are structured, flexible, and results oriented, with strong social skills. We believe that you are a team player, applying strong communication skills with our clients in a friendly, yet professional and swift way.
We value the following skills:
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience within Client Services Management.
- Excellent Client interaction skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Structured and project management orientated
As a Human Entrance employee, you will be part of a great team and you will be encouraged and challenged to deliver great customer value You will play an incremental part in our continuous growth and constant strive for excellence.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume today. Include CV, personal letter, and best time to reach you. We are moving quickly so don’ t delay, apply today!
Excellence through Knowledge – Responsiveness – Proactivity – Dedication