Would you like to work in an international, fast paced and highly service minded environment?
Human Entrance offers a full range of professional services for individuals and families relocating to a new home and settling in a new country. We coordinate and deliver a wide range of work-related relocation services globally, such as Destination Services, Immigration Services, Intercultural Communication, Move Management and Consultancy Services.
Since our foundation in Sweden 1999, we have assisted thousands of individuals, couples and families all over the world. Human Entrance is proud to be the market leader in Sweden on relocation services and immigration services. We are relator independent and growing around the world with offices in China, USA and Singapore, serving our global clients.
We are looking for talents to support our Destination Services team in Malmö. Our Move Counselors support individuals from all over the world with a range of cross-border relocation services.
In this position, you will coordinate and take the lead on the relocating services we provide to our clients and their employees and families. You will work in-house and have the support of our Field Consultants to deliver these services.
Your duties will vary, with main tasks being:
- Responsibility for delivery of the relocations services you are assigned to
- Distribute cases to our Field Consultants on a daily basis
- Coordinating the Services with our Client Service Managers, their clients and employees as well as internally within our departments
- Keeping our tracking systems up to date
- Administration of the assigned relocation services
- Assisting Client Service Managers with support and administration when needed.
It is crucial that you have a clear, result oriented “can-do” attitude, and strong ability to maintain tight deadlines. You are structured, flexible, and results oriented, with strong social skills. You are a team player, applying strong communication skills with our clients employees in a friendly, yet professional and swift way. You are eager to apply your service skills in an exciting industry, working with some of the industry’s most experienced and successful consultants. In addition to the experience described above, we value the following skills:
- University degree
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Swedish
- Additional languages are highly advantageous
- Experience from previous coordinating roles
- Personal experience from working and living abroad is advantageous
- Driver’s license is advantageous
As a Human Entrance employee, you will charter new territory and go through personal growth. You will be encouraged and challenged to deliver great customer value. As a member of our diverse team, you will work with some of the industry’s most experienced consultants. You will play an incremental part in our continuous growth and constant strive for excellence.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your CV, personal letter and best time to reach you. We are moving quickly so don’t delay, apply today!
Excellence through Knowledge – Responsiveness – Proactivity – Dedication