Would you like to work in an international, fast paced and highly service minded environment?
Human Entrance offers a full range of professional services for individuals and families relocating to a new home and settling in a new country. We coordinate and deliver a wide range of work-related relocation services globally, such as Destination Services, Immigration Services, Intercultural Communication, Move Management and Consultancy Services.
Since our foundation in Sweden 1999, we have assisted thousands of individuals, couples and families all over the world. Human Entrance is proud to be the market leader in Sweden on Relocation Services and Immigration Services. We are relator independent and growing around the world with offices in China, USA and Singapore, serving our global clients.
Human Entrance is looking for Housing Coordinators to join our team.
Main tasks are:
- Assistance with apartment and house searches for assigned client cases.
- Interaction with landlords and partners online and through telephone.
- Support to our consultants with documentation related to lease agreements
- Contacts with real estate companies, letting agencies and private landlords.
It is crucial that you have a clear, result oriented “can-do” attitude, and strong ability to maintain tight deadlines. We believe that you are a team player, applying strong communication skills with our clients and their employees in a friendly, yet professional and swift way. We also value these following skills:
- Experience from operational and online service delivery in customer centric, multicultural and diversified organizations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge about Swedish rental law is advantageous.
- Good knowledge about the greater Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö area.
- Fluency in English and Swedish, spoken and written. Additional languages are highly advantageous.
Human Entrance is a consultancy business. As a person, you should be committed to growing customer accounts, have a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction. It is important that you are structured, flexible, results oriented, can work under pressure, and have strong social skills. Your attention to detail is excellent.