Would you like to work in an international, fast paced and highly service minded environment?
Human Entrance offers a full range of professional services for individuals and families relocating to a new home and settling in a new country. We coordinate and deliver a wide range of work-related relocation services globally, such as Destination Services, Immigration Services, Intercultural Communication, Move Management and Consultancy Services.
Since our foundation in Sweden 1999, we have assisted thousands of individuals, couples, and families all over the world. Human Entrance is proud to be the market leader in Sweden on relocation services and immigration services. We are relator independent and growing around the world with offices in USA and Singapore, serving our global clients.
Our Service Team in Stockholm is looking for Consultants within our Immigration department to start immediately. Entry level depending on previous experience and knowledge.
Your duties will vary, with main tasks being:
- Responsibility for the delivery of immigration applications
- Review and accurately interpret information to deliver practical and suitable conclusions and advice to our clients.
- Communicating with authorities such as the Swedish Migration Agency.
- Provide results in line with policies and set KPI´s.
- Administrative tasks and updates in our systems.
It is crucial that you have a clear, result oriented “can-do” attitude, and strong ability to maintain tight deadlines. You are structured, flexible, and results oriented, with strong social skills. We believe that you are a team player, applying strong communication skills with our clients and their employees in a friendly, yet professional and swift way. We value the following skills:
- Fluent in English and Swedish, spoken and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highest level of attention to detail with a sound business judgement.
- Flexible attitude to working and possess a willingness to work as a part of a team.
- Previous experience within the Immigration field is considered highly advantageous.
As a Human Entrance employee, you will be part of a great team and you will be encouraged and challenged to deliver great customer value. As a member of our diverse team, you will work with some of the industry’s most experienced consultants. You will play an incremental part in our continuous growth and constant strive for excellence.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume today. Include CV, personal letter and best time to reach you. We are moving quickly so don’ t delay, apply today!
Excellence through Knowledge – Responsiveness – Proactivity – Dedication